Write With Us
Here is the short guide on how to write and or send a guest post to AmazingKisumu.Co.Ke. Send an email with few topic ideas and a backlink url that you want in your content to email@example.com email address for review.
We will review both topics and backlink URL then give you the response soon.
Guest Post Accepted only on Following Topics:
- Tourism and Travel
- Food and Drinks
- Clubs and Nightlife
- Entertainment and Events
- Arts and the Arts Scene
- Education and Books
- Human Interest Stories
Guest Post Article Guidelines
- The article must be unique and in English language only.
- The guest post must contain 900+ words.
- The article must contain a heading, subheading, and conclusion.
- Must add 4 to 5 high authority links in content to make it informative.
- Send a lightweight unique image with the guest post blog content.
- You can also use video in content. For video, you can use YouTube URL.
- Once the article is published on AmazingKisumu then it is completely owned by AmazingKisumu.
- No change or removal request will be entertained. We have the right to change or add the minor details in the article.
- You can’t publish the guest post anywhere else after it is published on AmazingKisumu.
- You can send the guest post with an image in [.docx] file format to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Your guest blog will be published in max two business days. Generally, we publish the guest content on the same day.
- Don’t use any promotional line in content, if used then your content will not be accepted.
What will you get by submitting Guest Post?
You will get one backlink of your company in our authoritative site. No promotional link will be accepted.
Once the guest post is published, share it on your social media network to increase the visibility of your content and increase the rank of your content in all search engines.
If you have the content ready then you can send it to email@example.com email. We will review and publish it soon. If you have any question or suggestion then please feel free to contact us using our contact us page.