Safaricom Twaweza is inviting artists from Western and Nyanza Region to an empowering afternoon on How to Protect, and Earn from, your Intellectual Property; as well as specific Tips on How to Increase your Revenue from SKIZA.
- Charles Kare Wanjohi, Acting Director, Consumer Business Unit, Safaricom PLC.
- Jua Cali, Recording Artist on SKIZA and Co-Founder, Ngomma V.A.S. Limited.
- Julius Kundu, Senior Manager of VAS, Consumer Products Department, Safaricom PLC.
- June Gachui, Founder & Principal Consultant, JGIP Consultants.
- Nani Mungai, Senior Partner, MMC Law Africa.
- Paul Kaindo, Legal Counsel, Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO).
- Steve Chege, Director of Corporate Affairs, Safaricom PLC.
Moderated by: Jalang’o.
Exhibitors include Content Partners for SKIZA, who are looking to increase the Number of Tunes on the Service from these Regions. So bring your Music to Speak to them about existing or new Agreements.
Entry is FREE, via Registration by Dialing: *622#
VENUE: ASK Showgrounds, Kisumu.
DATE: Wednesday 22nd August, 2018.
RSVP: Dial *622# or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org