The Great County of Kisumu presents Kisumu Interntional Carnival 2018 this Easter Holiday.
The Kisumu International Carnival 2018 is a premier annual outdoor event to be held in Kisumu City every Easter Holiday weekend lasting 10 days. It will be the largest of its kind in East and Central Africa, with its capacity, reputation and the unique vibe separating it from every other outdoor event held.
The Kisumu Super Carnival will feature festivals, cultural celebrations, conferences, expos, ball games, themed events, local tours, motor rallies, boda boda convoys, boat rides, competitions, fashion shows among others.
In addition to the beauty and excitement of over 50 colorful cultural groups performing and competing and the launch of incredible special-curated attraction sites, the carnival’s attractions include:
- Main Stage Entertainment: live music throughout the event to suit everyone’s taste.
- Beauty Pageant and Fashion Show: Saturday evening show—an exciting media favorite!
- Wine & Craft Beer Tasting: from Kisumu’s wineries & breweries.
- Tempting Food Booths: a wide variety of festival type eateries and vendors tempt the taste buds.
- Kids Zone: a carnival-like area of family-oriented attractions for kids of all ages.
- 2nd Stage: Wonderful, fun-filled musical & theatrical performances.
- Arts and Crafts: a great variety of up-scale art on display and for sale.
See the teaser below:
Industry leaders will gather, network, showcase, and exchange ideas – and you don’t want to miss it. Make your plans now to see how Culture is Creating a Better Tomorrow.
#KisumuCarnival2018 registration is currently ongoing.
Call, Text, WhatsApp +254 771 44 77 11.
Show Comments (0)