Job Vacancy in Kisumu: Office Administrator Wanted
Tags :Job opportunities in KisumuJobs in KisumuJobs in Kisumu CityVacancies in Kisumu City
- Responsible for the management of the hospital, organization of personnel and others concerned with the operation of the hospital
- Submits regularly to the Director monthly reports showing the professional service and financial activities of the hospital and to prepare and submit such special reports as may be required by the Governing Body.
- Participate in resource mobilization and community health planning.
- Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set by a governing board of trustees.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hospital and programs.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management with 6 or more months experience in accounting and office administration (Attachment experience will be considered) in a busy Office
- Proficiency in Quick Books and/or any other accounting package
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suit especially Excel
- Experience in a hospital or medical setup is an added advantage but not a must
- High integrity and works under minimum supervision Team leader and team player
- Qualified candidates who meet the criteria are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and “Kisumu” on the subject of the email stating your availability, your current and expected salary and daytime contacts.
- An up to date curriculum vitae and cover letter must be attached and emailed to email@example.com on or before 30th September, 2017.
- The job is based in Kisumu, hence s/he must be willing to work in Kisumu.
Do you have anything else to add? Write it in the comment box below: