INBOX Africa is a Business Advisory and Consultancy firm that aims to spur and nurture entrepreneurs by providing access to useful resources and linkages that spur business growth in emerging markets.
The Business Acceleration Program is a comprehensive three month program offered in two session every a month. These six sessions are made up of immersive management training designed specifically for business owners in Western Kenya, led by INBOX Africa’s Consultants and supported by trained local facilitators.
The ultimate goal, is to create and activate a detailed action plan to help you grow and scale your Enterprise or Business Idea.
Throughout the program, you will work in small peer groups to share experiences, resources, ideas, and support. Participants may also apply to receive high touch coaching upon completion of the curriculum. Since the program is highly competitive, an admissions committee will assess all completed applications based on the program’s criteria for admission.
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business, create jobs, and lead your region to greater prosperity
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Who Should Attend
Founders and entrepreneurs who want to grow and scale their companies, thereby creating jobs, products, or services that benefit those living in poverty
The program fee is KShs 9,000 (i.e. KShs 1,500 per session) to successively enrol for the program you MUST at least pay for the first session that Starts on 28th April 2017. The fee includes, breakfast, lunch, snacks, most dinners provided during the program and course materials.
- Go to your M-PESA menu,
- Select Lipa na M-PESA,
- Enter PayBill number 522522,
- Enter the KCB account number 1183561237,
- Enter the amount (at least KShs 1,500), and your M-PESA PIN and confirm to send money.
Thereafter Go here and Register 🙂
Show Comments (0)