“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” wisely pointed out St. Augustine.
There’s less than a month to go until Easter but there is still time to book a great family holiday.
Kisumu is blessed with so much that many of the residents don’t know exists. From lake rides, a visit to the Impala Sanctuary, a sacred tour to the Kisumu Museum, among many other family friendly destinations.
Sometimes one travels to exotic places and some others keep it simple and local, but the act of getting out of our homes and experiencing new places, new routes, new food, new people and even new languages is intrinsic to our nature.
Humans were born nomads until they learned how to farm.
It’s in our origins to move around and find the place that best suits our needs and it’s only the conventions of modern society that tell us we belong to one place: wherever we happened to be born.
And we can bet that as much as 80% of the residents have never travelled to/or visited Impala Sanctuary or even Kisumu Museum, to mention just but a few destinations.
We travel to find those little things that define us, to understand and find ourselves through the act of understanding others. It is the recognition of oneself through the others that helps to give meaning of what we are.
Why don’t you take your’s and your family’s time this Easter and sample some of the beautiful things that Kisumu is known for? Give your family a memorable Easter Holiday treat.
Date: Saturday; April 15th, 2017
- 7.30am – Meet up at Jomo Kenyatta Sports Ground, Kisumu
- 8.00am – Depart for Kisumu Museum – learn the history and stories around the lake region (great for the kids)
- 11.00am – Visit to the Impala Sanctuary – experience the “Lakeside Walk with the Impalas”
- 1.00pm – Picnic lunch
- 3.00pm – Family bonding and games
- 5.00pm – Depart
Let’s “Experience the Best of Kisumu”
|KShs 1,500||KShs 3,500|
The Charge above caters for:
- Transport to and from the destinations
- Entry fees – park and museum
- Snacks, Refreshments, Water
- Emergency/First Aid treatments
- Booking done through MPESA TILL NUMBER: 957058
- Comfortable shoes, preferably sneakers or sport shoes
- Extra bites/snacks
- A good camera to capture and record the moments
- A good cheer 🙂 . Let’s have fun!
BOOK TODAY/Call Us!
- Mpesa Till Number: 957058
- Call us: 0780168178
Show Comments (0)