Jaber Foundation together with Fashion Icons Tan Organization presents My Black is Beauty Chat. This is an initiative to spread positivity, self love and empowerment in women who are darker shades of black in our community.
The main goal is to open dialogues about the traditional standards of beauty across media, with the aim of reducing skin bleaching among the young women.
Raising a generation of strong women who accept themselves the way they are and are proud of their different.
- Nana Husna – Natural Hair Enthusiast
- Njenga Agnes – C. E. O – Fashion Icons Tan
- Joylette Mbeka – Co – Founder Jaber Foundation
- Paul Nyakach – Renowned Makeup Artist
- Marcia Apiyo – Ambassador (My Black is Beauty)
- Sheila Udida – Miss Kisumu City 2016/2017
- Make up tutorial for the dark skinned woman. How to know which makeup works for you
- Free photography session
- Free gift hampers
This event paves way for the major runway fashion event called Fashion Icons Tan Kisumu Edition, held on May 6, 2017 at Kisumu Hotel. From 6pm till 11pm. Tickets go for Ksh 500 advance, Ksh. 700 at the gate.
Entry is Absolutely Free. All are welcome!!
Please visit THIS LINK For more details
- Ms. Njenga Agnes 0717-244-095
- Ms. Adhiambo Fiona 0718-819-469 For further clarification.
Show Comments (0)