Hey Fashionatics! Its yet that time of the year again, that the Amazing City of Kisumu is hosting its biggest ever fashion celebration event. Kisumu being the fashion capital of the great lakes region. Welcome[...]
This is an aspirational and family friendly experience around junk food, live music, perfect weather and our social Masai market, art and music. For tickets/partnership/sponsor – 0727869367, Jay Dreamer
Seen what you might ask? People with their heads stuck to their phones no matter where they are or what they are doing. It has become so bad that people are forgetting how to have a healthy social life. I think it’s time people put those phones/tablets down for a while and come back to the real world. Below are 25 examples of this claim:
1. Indeed, we are tied.
2. What’s the guy on the right doing? Looks mad!
3. LOL… This is deserved!
4. Is this really love?
5. What a wedding?!?!
6. Not working out to well for him…
7. How do they know when it’s their turn?
8. Looks like there is one guy who gets it.
9. Even the Chinese!
10. What a nice family dinner.
11. Some people are catching on and trying to put a stop to it!
12. Now this is what should be happening.
13. Here is the evolution of this issue:
14. The power grid is dying…
15. Why would you ring the doorbell when you could…
16. No wonder there are so many broken relationships.
17. Why save someone when you can take a video of them?!
18. Who needs to talk when out at dinner?
19. This is sick.
21. The good old days.
22. Before the outbreak:
23. Kids were kids having fun!
25. OMG don’t do that!
Do you have anything else to add? Write it in the comment box below: